Re: Question about TI-83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question about TI-83+

    Look at it this way, what is the point of getting an 83+ over a regular
83, I'll tell you, the Flash ROM capabilities, now if you think about what
that means you'll understand.  The ROM is ONLY upgradeable by getting the
upgrades from a computer because the chance of having a friend who'll do it is
very small because 83+s aren't popular because they're new.  Also, no one who
doesn't have a computer could learn enough about the calculator in order to
make enough programs and other such things that take up memory, such as pics
and lists, to fill up 184K.  To do that you would have to download numerous
programs or sit in front of it all day programming when you don't know how.
So you see, the TI-83+ is not so useful without a Graphlink cable, that's why
it should be sold with one.

    --The Rabid_Stick