Ti-basic to PC Compiler? Is it Possible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-basic to PC Compiler? Is it Possible?

Is it possible (more like worth it) to make a compiler that will get a ti-basic
 program and compile it for use In DOS or even Windows/Mac?  I mean, I do know
C++ and all the Microsoft Basic Varients, but it would be interesting to compil
e basic programs into your computer and run them at high speed as well as not n
eeding an emulator to play them on your computer.