Re: Ti-basic to PC Compiler? Is it Possible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-basic to PC Compiler? Is it Possible?

I did that once, when I was really bored. I ported a really basic slot
machine program from my TI-85 to DOS QBasic. The program wasn't very
difficult to do; the problem was that it ran WAY too fast. It was impossible
to do anything, because all the numbers flew by way too fast to react. That
was on a Pentium 133, I don't even want to think about what it would be like
on the PII350 that I have now. However, I don't have any idea how difficult
it would be to use any of the more complex functions and math-type stuff.

Good luck,
Rob

--
Rob Lion            bnrnl@ix.netcom.com