Ti 85 question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti 85 question

I have a Ti 85.  Everyone else in my trig class has < than an 85.

This all takes place in Degree mode.  Not sure about radian

When they do (sin ^ -1) on any number > 1 it gives an error.

When an 85 does (sin ^-1) on a number > 1 it gives (1.57079632679, and a
negative number)

Am I correct to assume that there should not be a sin of a number > 1,
because that angle shouldn't exist?  Or am I missing something somewhere.

d_a_l_e_@hotmail.com

don't remove the _ (it is the real address)
or reply to the group.