Re: TI89 Basic/Asm help.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI89 Basic/Asm help.

I haven't used a TI-89 yet (I have one on order) but I know the 83 had a
solve command which performed the same task as the solver, all parameters
had to be specified though, guess etc.

Page 490 in the electronic version of the manual (I assume this is the same
for the printed) has a lot of info about the 89's solve() command.

7f02rq$jjr$1@autumn.news.rcn.net">news:7f02rq$jjr$1@autumn.news.rcn.net...