Re: TI82 assembly:Getting started

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kasper Vibe Grevsen wrote:

> When you have finished your program please send us the source. Everyone
> wants a symbolic manipulation program. Thanks!
>
> Kasper

I am planning on doing some simple stuff like taking in a string and
finding the derivative of the function using the quotent rule. I'm not
going to do something like DERIVE. I'm not good enough at assembly. I am
good at BASIC, not assembly. I'm also now learning C.

Guess what my major is, being the fact that I learned BASIC in fifth
grade on my own and started assembly in eight.

STL137 wrote:

> Having a TI-82 in calculus class is sick. Try an 85, or better yet, a 92.

92's are not permitted to be used on tests at Harper Colledge. I am
considering getting an 86, but only if it has the LEFT$, RIGHT$, MID$,
and LEN functions so I don't have to try to learn Z80 assembly. I'm not
a good assembly language programmer, but I am good in BASIC.

RTS
(6502 assembly, I don't know if it's the same in Z80. It's Return To
Subroutine)
--
Notice to spammers: This IS a contract. You may only use my
e-mail box for advertising IF you send me $10 (US) for the

Follow-Ups: References: