important

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

important

yesterday i apperently got a virus(windows CIH virus) that infected all
of my exe files so i had to reformat
this virus makes your comp a "slave" the person can control you when
ever you are online so this person can litraly can do anything with your
comp
I may have picked this up at ticalc.org so would u all mind scanning you
hard drive with a virus program

p.s.if you sent me anything resend it it was deleted

here is a description:
This virus is known to infect device drivers, but unknown variants may
infect other items as well.

This virus has been reported to be 'in the wild'.

CLEANING INFORMATION:
Before cleaning or restoring, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to boot from a
clean, write-protected system diskette first! This is necessary to
ensure that no viruses are active in memory, and to reduce the risk that
you execute an infected file by accident.

As new variants of existing viruses appear almost daily, it is possible
that you will encounter a variant of this virus which will still be
identified by our scanner, but behaves differently than described above.
The information above is therefore intended as a basic guideline.