Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

> Does anybody know how
>to avoid this problem, or is there no workaround except not to use ASM
>programs?

Ti send me this reply:
Kasper,

The TI-86 has its own built-in assembly programming tools.  Many of the
programs that you find on non-TI web sites are not written using the TI-86
assembly programming tools.  That is why you are having problems with some
of the games interfering with calculator functions.

What do you think about it? BTW which tools do you use when compiling TI-86
asm, when compiling them directly on the calc becomes too slow?
If I understand TI this should mean that we can take the source code from a
game, compile it on the calc and then get rid of our troubles, or? Well,
let's try!

Kasper

Follow-Ups: References: