Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics Package

no, you have it all wrong.  The problem has nothing to do with running it
from within the shell, those are just the install programs.  I still have
problems rining Stats from the math menu.

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998 12:39:16 GMT Kasper Vibe Grevsen
<removekaspervg@POST6.TELE.DK> writes:
>ToddEStan <toddestn@nospam.visi.com> skrev i artiklen
><35EDE83F.C4A40492@nospam.visi.com>...
>> Does anybody know why the Advanced Statistics package from TI is so
>bad
>about being corrupted by other ASM programs.  I have an 86 rom 1.2,
>and
>have found that by using other ASM programs like games, it will often
>trash
>the STAT option in the MATH menu.  Does anybody know how to avoid this
>problem, or is there no workaround except not to use ASM programs?
>>
>> Todd
>>
>Try Asm(Infstats
>      Asm(Finance
>      Asm(asaptrig
>
>from the main screen and then run your asm's from AShell or what you
>prefer. Don't run Infstats or Finance from within the shell. They
>should be
>ran from the MATH menu.
>For some reason Infstats makes problems when run from ase and probably
>other shells too. Might be a bug in ase or Infstats, anyone?
>
>Anyone, who knows if this problem apears on newer rom versions too?
>
>Good luck - Kasper

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: