Re: i built a TI-82 calc-comp link...doesnt work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: i built a TI-82 calc-comp link...doesnt work

Did you use the schematics on http://www.ticalc.org/ ? Those three pins are
not all that you need....

At 11:08 AM 19-09-98 GMT, sILKWORm wrote:
>Basically i had no i dea what to do...so i tried making a serial to TI-82
>link.  I had pin 7 as earth and 2 and 3 as data transmit.  I used a d
>connector to plug the ti82 into the cable that ran ro the serial port.
>Doesnt work with the official ti software...will it work with non official?
>
>email r33silk@hotmail.com

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com