Overloading on the TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Overloading on the TI-89

I just bought a TI-89, which is a great calc... but the manuel stinks
royally.  While I have puzzled most things out, I was wondering if it
was possible to "overload" user defined functions.  (if you don't know
overloading is making a function accept multiple different arguments or
arguments of different types  for instance take the functions avg
avg(a,b)
Func
(a+b)/2
EndFunc

and

avg(a,b,c)
Func
(a+b+c)/3
EndFunc

Overloading the function avg would mean that you would be able to type
either avg(1,2) or avg(1,2,3) and both would work.

If anyone knows what I am talking about please help me out.