Uh...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Uh...

ryden@post8.telen.dk [WebBear] writes:

<<
I dont think you read and / or understood my message.  If im correct the
display only uses 1½ volt, with 4 batteries you get 6 volt, but you can
take the power from only one batterie, then the rest of the calc can use
all 4 without trouble. But when the display refreshes 4 times faster the
"disp"-battery is getting low 4 times faster, and the disp will start to
fade. But the 3 remaining batteries is stil 3/4 full. If you take a
powertest on the 4 batteries you'll discover that only one of them is
low.

You may be correct in saying that the LCD uses only one and a half volts;
I don't know.  However, it is ridiculous to say that the display uses one
AAA battery and the processor uses the other three.  The batteries are
hooked up in series; that is, the full voltage (6V with fresh batteries,
lower with time) is delivered to one set of mainboard connections.  They
are used uniformly.

Kevin DeGraaf

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]