TI Posters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Posters

wlverine@nac.net [Will the Chill] writes:

<<
Does anyone know where I could find a place that sells/distributes the TI
calc posters that schools and colleges always have tacked up on the
walls?  I'd love one of these, but (short of stealing one from my school)
I can't find anywhere that has any.  Any suggestions would be nice.  BTW,
I've looked at ti.com, but didn't see anything there.
Thanks.

I believe these posters are distributed only in "teacher packs" (calcs,
one poster, AAA Renewal batteries, and one Renewal charger).  You could
call 1-800-TI-CARES and ask.  Let us know what you find out, because (go
ahead, call me a nerd) I'd love to have 86 and 89 posters hung up in my
bedroom.  :)

Kevin DeGraaf

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]