Re: question about the 86 and the 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: question about the 86 and the 89

>>         "Find the tanget line for the fifth derivative of
> y^9-6x^3=59(x^2)(y^4) when
>> x=56."

>Ehm .. do you need a calculator at all to solve this problem . Looks pretty
> simple to me.

Anyway, how do you solve this w/wo a calculator... I see no way to solve for
y (and Derive could not do it either)

You should use the expression t: y=y''''''(56)*(x-56)+y'''''(56) shouldn't
you??
But finding y'''''' and y''''' require you to solve for y or?

I'm just curious because I've never seen such problems in Denmark... we
struggle with diff eqs, vectors, anti-derivatives, ...

Kasper Vibe Grevsen

PS: Do you know where to find a comparison of the different math levels? In
Denmark we have level A, B and C where my level A is the best. We do have no
SAT, PSAT, *SAT, ACT, Algebra I/II, Calculus I/II, where do I find an
explanation of these terms?

Follow-Ups: References: