Re: TI-Graph Link Cable Schematics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-Graph Link Cable Schematics

Well, I imagine that it's protected.  Furthermore, I have little desire
to de-solder the SOIC, simply to get the program out.

I suppose if I knew the circuit, I could tell whether I could wire my
programmer directly to the chip while it's still mounted, and try to
read it.  But, again, I do not have that much reason to do so.

-Adam