Re: calculator games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: calculator games

Anymore?  When did they ever think?  Requests for games, or game source
code, or emailed games are the most commonly asked questions here at CALC-TI
and in the groups at www.ti.com.  Always have been, always will be.  Chalk
it up to shear ignorance of how the internet works.  I don't let it bother
me anymore.  You could've been nicer to him, at least.