Re: Deg-Rad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Deg-Rad

I forgot to mention that I have a T-82 and an 83, and that the ">" I typed in
the e-mail stands for the "filled in" arrow, not the "greater than"
sign...anyway, the only way I was able to do this is by using the Frac command
with Disp:

ClrHome
Input "DEGREES:",D
D/180->D
Disp D>Frac
Output(3,14,"*p"

(the -> is the STO command arrow, and for those of you who don't have the
"symbols" font, the p after the * is pi)

by the way, the program that tomlake posted up  doesn't work...that is what I
tried doing first :)

If anyone has a better way of doing this, I still want to know :)
thanks,
fB