Re: TI-85 history

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 history

I think it's pretty safe to say that the '85 was the pioneer of the modern calculator format.  Of course, I don't claim to be an expert on Hewlett Packard calcs, or any other calcs that TI's, really.  However, I have had experience with other formats than TI.  It's kindof like how you could say that the original NES pioneered console game systems, even though Atari and all that crap was out before it.  And, as we all know, the '85 is on it's way out, what with the 86 and now the 89.  It makes you feel kindof sad, but if you think about it, not many comparable electronic devices have had such a long, eventful life.  Of course, I know there are gonna be those of you who will vehemently disagree w/ me, but I don' really feel like getting into a flame war w/ anyone.  Anyway, it's just my opinion.

-Will the Chill

spam blockers in place.  if you are blocked, remove 'nospam'.