Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

I hesitate to continue off-topic, but I think it's going to happen
anyway and this is an attempt to settle the arguement before it goes any
further.
The creationists are the scientific equivalent of the Christian Scientists
who refuse simple medical treatment because they prefer that God save them.
Yes, one questions why they spurn allegedly proven science, but you do have
to admire the strength of their faith.  As far as that goes, you can't say a
darn thing bad about them.  We'd all be a lot better off if we had the
same kind of undying faith.
Now let's have nobody start into the actual "how the world was made" debate,
I think we all already know what it contains.  There's no need to bad
mouth creationists, and if anyone continues in the defense or slander of
them this bloody off-topic will continue needlessly.  Let's not have this
thing turn out like the "write to ROM" arguement.  Please, nobody respond
to this, either to agree or disagree with me.  This is not the venue for it,
and it is not important.