Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

<<For the EEPROM to be rewritten... a series of electrical impulses must be
sent
to it. Hrm. Now, everyone knows that *that's* impossible, right?>>
Sarcasm. Jeeez. (You think I'd really say that sending electrical impulses is
impossible? Har, har, har.) Writing to pure ROM is photolithography. Writing to
PROM needs UV light. Writing to EEPROM needs electricity.
Burning *real* ROM, like the stuff in my TI-85, is photolithography.
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Follow-Ups: References: