Re: Why not the TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why not the TI-92?

There have been so many threads and replies to the original message so I
can't say the 92 is being overlooked. I think the best way to determine
what calc's the best, you must look at all the (good) games and programs
for each calc. (Porgrams designed esecially for the calc, not programs
the calc can use because it is compatible with older calcs.)
The ones with great gamed and programs probably have many useres, making
it popular.