Re: Parallel Link Parts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel Link Parts

The Radio Shack diodes that I used (and they worked perfectly) come in
a package of 10 and are labeled as follows:
        Cat.No. 276-1122
        Silicon Switching Diodes (10)
        1N914/1N4148
I have no idea what the voltage rating is, but if the Radio Shack
stores near you have these, use them. If not, maybe they could order
them for you since it is a standard catalog item. As for other
sources, you might try a local tv repair shop, if you can find one.
Outside of mailorder, there are not many alternatives these days.

On Wed, 20 May 1998 17:31:59 -0400, Joseph <johannas@GEOCITIES.COM>
wrote:
>Is Radio Shack the only place  (outside of mail order) that would carry
>the parts for the Parallel Link? The few near me don't have a 4.7V Zener
>Diode (closest they have is a 5.1V).
>
>-Joseph
>
> Have A
>  :-)