Re: Favorite Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Favorite Calculator

ENuFzNuF34 wrote in message
<1998052120554100.QAA28184@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
>Hey peepz, I dont wanna waste your time, but could you guys tell me what
your
>favorite calculator?  I wanna get a survay started
>
>My favorite is the Ti-83

My favorite was the TI-59.  I got one in 1977 and it had many features the
TI line doesn't have today such as a magnetic card reader/writer, print
cradle for tracing, listing programs and dumping memory contents, single
step execution that really helped debugging, ROM modules that contained
programs that could be run standalone or called as subroutines....The list
goes on and on.  It was a great calculator.

Tom Lake