Re: Another linking question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Another linking question

If you followed the instructions you should have a cable that only fits
either com or lpt port.
The lpt is the ones with holes in (And pins in your plug) and com is vice
versa.

Be sure to use transfer and test programs that handels the port you use.

And I don't think the question was stupid at all :-)

--
Jack the Klipper
http://home.sol.no/~tursin/