Re: Posting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Posting

>Every time I post to this news group I get 2 emails.  The first
>tells me that my post has been distributed.  The second tells
>me that my message was undeliverable.  I can post copies of
>the messages if it would help to diagnose this problem.  Please
>help soon, it is getting annoying.

The 'undeliverable' message is likely stemming from an address
which is closed but remains on the list.  Scan the file headers to
determine the address, and write to the list administrator to get
the address removed.

The acknowledgement message can be set on or off for each
subscriber.  Send a message to <listserv@peach.ease.lsoft.com>
with "SET CALC-TI ACK" (minus the quotes) in the message
body to enable acknowledgement, and "SET CALC-TI NOACK"
to disable it.

In the same way, you can toggle the receival of copies of your own
messages by sending a message to the same address with "SET
CALC-TI REPRO" or "SET CALC-TI NOREPRO" in the message
body.

Kevin J. DeGraaf

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]