Re: Who has cheap (but decent) TI PC Links?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Who has cheap (but decent) TI PC Links?

What does taking the ACT and SAT have to do with backing up your memory?
Those tests do not require that your memory be cleared. In fact, there are
many useful formulas that you can put into your calc that will help you on
the SAT.

>> I'm taking the SAT and ACT soon, and I need to back up my memory
>> beforehand. Anyone know a place where I can get this? I remember seeing
>> one for $9, but I can't remember.
>> No, I don't have the time to make my own, BTW.
>
>Considering your circumstances (little time right?), your only options
>are:
>
>a) Buy the rip-off $35 dollar (which doesn't work on my sys, I've tried
>everything!) serial link from TI. the graph-link cable only package.
>
>b) Build a cable (sorry but u just gotta). :) It's cheap altogether...
>$4, took me about 1.5 hours, and the first time with preparations and
>everything, max at 4 hours.
>
>c) (not good) to buy a parallel port cable from someone off the net will
>take nearly a week for UPS. and two day shipping/overnight shipping will
>definently triple the price you're paying for the cable itself.
>
>Either that, find someone with your identical calculator, beg them to
>let you back up on to their calc for a few days...
>
>-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
>-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
>-(:P Sub=Space d:)-
>
>Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3? Visit:
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/aseprog.html
>for 85/82 ASM programs that work on the TI-86!

Follow-Ups: References: