Re: thats unbelievable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: thats unbelievable

I downloaded a programme called sndxfile.83p (at
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/83/asm/programs/songplay.zip ) and which must do
that. (but I've never used it)
Here is the beginning of its readme file :
---
                              Song Player                         V1.0
28/10/97
                         by DHORDAIN Florent
---

  Here is a small song player on the TI-83 (the first I think). This works
with
an earphone plugged in the link-port (a piezzo buzzer, etc), or with an AM
ra-
dio...

If you try it, send me your opinion about it.
Bye!

--
Weirdkid2 <weirdkid2@aol.com> a icrit dans l'article
<1998051623524600.TAA28574@ladder03.news.aol.com>...