Re: Problems with 85ROM.85S v2.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problems with 85ROM.85S v2.1

Kirk,

I don't know what 85ROM.85S is, so I won't mess with it.

Here is how I dumped my rom:

First, get the program I used, at
www.ticalc.org/pub/dos/
download dump_rom.zip.

Read the readme.  Send the included backup to your calculator (after
backing it up first!).  Select the page you want to download in the
custom menu, then send a backup to your computer.  Name them PAGE0.85B -
PAGE7.85B.

Then get fixrom 1.1, and make.bat.  They can be found at:
http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/ti85rom.html
Put them in the directory with the 85 rom dump files and your 8 .85B
files.  Run make.bat  You will then have your 85 rom, named ti85rom.bin.
Rename to ti86.rom for the ti86emu.  Don't use dump_it.bat, as it is
slow and crashes my machine.

The resulting file should be 131,072 bytes.

Todd

Follow-Ups: References: