Re: TI8xemu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI8xemu

Weirdkid2 wrote:

> I dumped the roms too, but i couldn't get any of the commands to work , how
did
> u get it to work?

What exactly doesn't work?

If it demands DPMI memory or crashes when you try to load it, you need
to run it from the Dos prompt in Windows.  (Win95 or Win3.1)

Also, you may need to turn down the speed, as the emulator will act
funny if you don't.  /speed 20 works good for me (I have a 6x86 PR200).
You also need to specify a rom, or it will crash.   Use ti8xemu 82 or
ti8xemu 83, depending on the rom.  Also, are you sure the roms are good?

Here is a table of the file names, the version of rom I have gotten to
work, and sizes:

Calc Rom Version File Name Size
82   19.0        ti82.rom  131,072
83   1.07000     ti83.rom  262,144
85   10.0        ti85.rom  131,072 (be sure it is named ti85.rom, not
ti85rom.bin!)
86   1.2         ti86.rom  262,144

Hope this helps,
Todd