Re: Why Ti 80 etc. ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why Ti 80 etc. ?

Yes, the 85 and 86 have slightly different keyboards, as do the 82 and 83.
TI added some functions, so a little alteration was nessecary.  (The 86
differs from the 85 in only two or three buttons, I believe.)  Still,
the change from 92 to 89 keyboards is of course much more drastic.

I wonder which the model number really does reflect, the case style (80's)
or the power level (90's) in relation to the 89.  TI seems to have decided
it reflects the case style for the 89, though the 73 seems to go the other
way.