Re: Web site for 85/82 ASM programs that work on ASE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Web site for 85/82 ASM programs that work on ASE

Not to throw a damper on your idea, but all these programs are already in
the program archives at ticalc.org and the TI-Philes, right?  So wouldn't
it be simpler for you to just keep a list (maybe with links) of the
compatible games?  And doesn't the ASE zip file have such a list anyway?
(Though yours would have the advantage of always being up to date.)
Just an observation, not meant to be a flame or otherwise mean-spirited.