Re: TI Programming, CRYPTO!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Programming, CRYPTO!

There is a way that I haven't compleatly thought out yet,  It is very complex
and large, and must importantly I think it would be way to slow.  I'll see what
I can if you send me all the rules (Email please I don't check this newsgroup
often) like can the problem have parenteses and what functions does it use
(i.e.  +, -, /, *, ^) can there be extra numbers like this :   1 2 3 4 5 = 60
 (1*4)+(2*4)+(3*4)+(4*4)+(5*4) = 60.    If it does you may as well not even try
it would take years on a pentium (not literally  :) to do all of that.