Re: TI Programming, CRYPTO!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Programming, CRYPTO!

My following response is assuming you want to solve the CRYPTO, not make one:

To do this, you will probably need a computer (since recursion is a must and
the
calc does not suppot it, and it will take a while to run).  you need to input
the numbers, then run them through many different functions.  This would be a
simple problem if not for one rule, you can use parenthesis (at least the way I
played it..  if you dont then I will write the program for you since it will be
relatively simple).  If not for the parenthesis, you could just try all of the
possibibities.  This makes me think of the game 24... you get 4 numbers and try
to get 24 with them.  with 24, you can put the numbers in any order, that was
another large hurdle...   Your question should not be too hard becuse you can
only use the order that is given to you, correct?   If you send me the rules,
then I will try to write someting up in C++ for you if you want...   my E-mail
address is brierley@erols.com        write back....

--
Tim Brierley
brierley@erols.com