Re: topgunti

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: topgunti

>hey I asked earrlier about this prog, and never got any replies, I
>just want to know what the hell rdo does in this program.

I don't know what Redo is but my guess is that the programer got lazy and made
a program that sets the sytem varibles like Windows (Xmin , Xmax...) and just
runs it at the begining of every program,  jsut erase it and hope the program
runs in standard modes.  If the graphics are messed up,  try changing the
Windows vars.  If any thing else isn't working can't help sorry.
                                                    ,Cal