ti-92 question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-92 question

I have a ti-92 question.  I just bought a used one yesterday and need some
help.  I can't figure out how to transfer the .asm files over to the ti-92
through graphlink(the ti built one) is there a third party program that will
allow the transfer these programs.. also how do I get Fargo to work.. I put
in the backup and when I do the shift on it says something like no shell.. I
read that it needs the flib library file to run.. how do I get this up and
working.. any help will be great.. please email the response if you can
help.. thanks in advance