Re: TI : suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI : suggestion

I have 3 comments on that...

1) There is a feedback form at www.ti.com for suggestions

2) people from TI barely ever look at this list (to my knowledge)

3) by now, I'm sure they have already finished the design stage and they are
no longer deciding on more features to add. They probably wouldn't have
announced it until they were almost done.

Other than that, the idea sounds interesting and might be a nice addition to
TI's NEXT calculator model.

Adam Berlinsky-Schine
ti-philes.home.ml.org
dim-ti.home.ml.org