Re: Simple questions..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple questions..

Well, we've got the first part out of the way (I prefer the x-root
symbol too, but I've learned to live with the 92's idiosyncrisies), so on
to the other question:
Page 488 and 489 of the manual explains (very poorly) that the R cis Theta
form (polar notation) of complex numbers is rendered as R e^(i*Theta),
given that the Complex Format in mode is set to Polar.  This is so much
easier on the 85/86, but that's how the 92 does it.