Re: TI-92 Word Processing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Word Processing

This is another one of those things that would be fun to do just because
you can, but I wouldn't use it.  If I were going to write the great
American novel or something, I would want to use a word processor with
a real keyboard and a disk drive attached.  The TI-OS text editor is
sufficient for short notes, etc, and it's more than the 8x calcs have.
I guess I'm not sure why you would need this type of thing on the calc
if you already have a computer.  Something to do during math class is
fine, but that's what games are for. :)  I'm not trying to shoot you down
or anything, I'm just giving my opinion as you asked.  By all means, if
someone feels up to it, go ahead and do this.  It certainly wouldn't hurt
anything.