Re: HELP!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!

Remove ALL bateries for a LONG time. I've heard that it might take = an hour.
If you doubt put in new batteries, so you don't need to adjust contrast. Press
after you have left the batteries out for a while. press for a long time, or
maybe
many times.
I think it is impossible to destroy your calc by running a program.
Jack TK