Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

>Taking them in turn: -
>Vietnam - "TACTICAL RETREAT????????"

Yes, Vietnam was a failure.  Not because we were too weak, but because or
government did not have the backbone to put forth the required effort to win
the war.

>WWI - You scraed sods did not bother joining till Germany were almost
>defeated, you stupid glory hunter.
>WWII -
>  1.  We were allies with Russia you twat, do you mean Japan, ha!
>  2.  You and your sodding A-Bomb caused hostile relationships between the
>West and Russia, and consequently caused the Cold War.
WWI:
As in WWII, you offered no real threat to Germany.  The threat you posed was
psycological, not physical.  You were too small of a nation, with inadequate
resources to fight a war against Germany and the Axis powers without help
from countries other than France and Russia.  Russia and France were engaged
in a stalemate, neither significantly gaining or losing ground.  It was the
American manpower, war-making resources, and spirit that turned the war in
the direction of the Allies.

WWII:
The Atomic Bomb won the war, didn't it?  It forced Japan into submission,
and Germany followed suit a little later.  Did you also realize that Germany
was researching into the A-bomb, also?  You can be assured that if they had
discovered the secret behind it that you (Britain) and probably the rest of
Europe, and much, much more would all be part of the German empire.

As to joining when the war was almost over?  If we had stayed out of it
completely, (i.e. no food or war-time supplies either), you would have lost
in the first few years.  France was already defeated, and therefore posed no
threat to Germany, Russia was engaged in a stalemate on their front line
(Germany had superior weapons, but did not operate well in the harsh climate
of Russia.  Russia had weapons that would function, but they were inferior
to those of the Germans.  Russia had the superior man power, but was unable
to quickly mobilize due to an inadequate railway system).  You also posed no
threat to Germany.  All they needed to do was to conduct a modern day seige
of the entire mainland.  Britain had neither the food, industrial base, nor
the natural resources to withstand a brute force attack by Germany.

Had it not been for the planes, weapons, ships, other supplies delivered,
and later in the war, manpower, Britain would have faced a certain defeat.

>Admit it, your nation in general is full of itself! The US is a modern day
>failure, which creates disasters like the Walls Street Crash due to pure
>arogance and insolence.

Sure, I'll admit, we have had failures through our short history, such as
Vietnam and the Wall Street crash, but, we have also had many triumphs such
as the birth of the automobile (I'm sure you use a car, truck, bus, etc.),
many new medical treatments to better our health (I'm sure you've had
antibiotics or a vaccine), and the microprossesor (Obviously you use it, in
both your calculatr and computer), just to name a few.  If I needed to, I
could go on.

As being full of ourselves, I would have to say yes.  But, before you scoff,
I would also have to say every nation is full of itself to some degree.  You
obviously are full or yourself.  No people, whether it being individual or
nation, can look at itself and others and make a judgment without lacking
some objectivity.

>    You are conclusivly taught fascist principals throuout your school life
>which forms you twats like youy are.

fascism:  n. A philosophy or system of government that advocates or
exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right

Where in our school is this philosophy taught to us as a goverment that we
practice?...or such principles?  The United States is the first government
to have successfully implemented a democracy system of governemnt since the
ancient Romans.

As I look at what you say, you obviously believe in mis-information that you
have been taught be someone.  Whether it be your schools, or just what you
want to believe, I cannot say.  Maybe you should open your eyes and see the
world around you as it is, not how you think it is.

NE