What about calculators? (Was: Ummm...Bye!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What about calculators? (Was: Ummm...Bye!)

I subscribed to this mailing list in the hopes that I might find
interesting discussions going on between other people who use the TI
calculators.  Currently, I'm too busy to do any experimenting with my
calculator, so I don't have much, if any, input to the list.  I also
don't have time to pick through an e-mail war of words between a few
people.  It seems to me that this would be best continued through
private mailings than mailings to this list.  It is my hope that you
will continue to make your interesting comments on calculator-related
topics while keeping your personal wars, just that--personal--not
public.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Peeden
Senior EE, BS Candidate
Mississippi State University

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which
hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which
despitefully
use you.    -- Luke 6:27-28