Re: Finger Power

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finger Power

Are you svre about that 50-75 V?? Some power amplifiers give extra voltage,
bvt they compromise cvrrent in the process... The frvits have strong acids
in them that provide electrical charge. Kinda like batteries

At 10:04 PM 3/3/98 GMT, Joe Horton wrote:
>I think that this idea is very much a possibility and could be used for many
>applications.
>I don't know much about electronics, but how does a power amplifier work?
>Recently I took apart my sisters old Gameboy and found that it required
>about 50-75 volts, of power to usa at a time, not 6 like it takes in.  It
>uses power amplifiers to make the 6 volts enough.  maybe this technology
>could be used to amplify the power of the skin.  Also, the guy who said that
>he used fruits and other things to make electricity for a science project,
>how did that work?
>
>Joe Horton

What is there to say about silence?
Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com