Re: Slow Down on 86 and 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slow Down on 86 and 83

This often has to do with nested loops. If you call a function from within a
loop, you do not break out of the loop and use up more and more memory. It
is quite easy to use up a lot of memory that way. Try not to call too many
functions within functions within functions. This may solve your problem.
                        Dana Levine