Re: Help for Fargo problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help for Fargo problem

Salvatore Salvatore wrote:

> Hallo
> I have a Ti 92 with rom version 1.12 (05/08/96) and the Ti-graph Link
> (not the handmade) with software version 1.4 (09/11/96)for Pc.
> I would like to put Fargo ver.1 in my calculator.I follow instructions
> in FARGO.txt but when I transfer backup file with Fargo core back to my
> Ti 92,the calculator crash and it is impossible to switch on.
> So I must remove a battery and reset memory.
> How can i do?
>
> Sorry for my english,I am Italian

Are you using the pre-installed backups on ticalc.org or are you making
your own backup file?  If you are using the ones on ticalc.org, make sure
you try both the internal and external versions, since only one of those
will work on your TI-92.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support