Re: Enjoy solving problems?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Enjoy solving problems?

Michael Turitzin wrote...

>...defending the rights of intellectual property owners.  Where did
>you get the idea that he was "defending selling software because you
don't
>have the brainpower to freely give away your 'own' software"

Okay, your right.  It didn't say anything about selling software, my bad.
 It was implied though, because he was attacking the view against
intellectual property.  I think that people who deface programs and put
their own names on them are worthless,  but people who think they should
sell intellect for profit are also headed the wrong direction. If people
just gave away their ideas rather than putting a damn price tag on it, we
would be a lot farther along as humans.  OHHh.. philisophical :)

The quote was in defense of his statement against intellectual property.
The 'brainpower' part was just using his wording, not intended to offend,
if it did it's his fault.

>you decide to insult his knowledge of assembly.  Now who is being
>condescending?

Damn was I way off base, I was thinking that stuart was that paliser guy,
who wrote the initial message.  Totatally changes the situation.  It's
not supposed to be a bash.  I meant that he was being awfully
hippocritical by
trying to hire someone to do something FOR him, and then going around and
telling people to get enough 'brainpower' to think of something.  But
that is not the case. stupid. stupid...  sorry.

That's my point, I think that clears things up.  :)
-dylan

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]