Re: 89 rom versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 89 rom versions

 >The only difference is,
>you won't have to go and buy another 89 to get the upgrade thanks to
FLASH
>ROM.  I don't think we'll need to worry too much about the speed of the
>upgrades.  TI was pretty quick in upgrading the ROM versions on other
>calcs.  Just my two-cents-worth :)
>   -David Endahl

  forgive me, I haven't really been following these new upgrades, but I
wonder if they might be
delayed with the Flash ROM.  Some modem companies have found bugs in
their flash rom chips with the
56K upgrade.  Basically if you shut it off (or anything) durring the
upgrade it fouls the chip all up.  It is probably fixed already (like I
said I haven't been following it really) but I'm just curious if
you've heard anything about that?
 :)
-Dylan

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]