Re: Benchmark test of TI-92, 92II and 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In article <35863B40.5DDC@ele.kth.se>, rschatz@ele.kth.se wrote:

>Since there have been some controversies regarding the speed of TI-92
>and its clones TI-92II and TI-92+ I have compiled a list of measured
>benchmarks.
>
>As a benchmark test I have chosen inversion of a 10 by 10 matrix in both
>"approximate" and "exact"  mode, i.e.,
>
>randmat(10,10)^-1

Cool!

But what ROM versions were the TI-92's running??

-Biz

--

bizmark@SPAMmartini.office.cdsnet.net

Use address above, but remove SPAM to reply. Thanks. :)
_____
"You know you are a serious statistician if you keep the letter 'e' copied to
your clipboard, because just incase you hit paste by mistake, you'll still have
a fighting chance."

Follow-Ups: References: