Re: Why not the TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why not the TI-92?

On Sat, 30 May 1998 16:19:09 +0200, Jack the Klipper <toru@online.no>
wrote:

I had never thought of considering a calculator's suitability as a
game platform while contemplating my next purchase.

I have only used fairly 'standard' calculators, such as the Sharp
EL-546L, which I imagine would be an abacus missing beads compared to
some, most or all of the calculators being discussed in this forum.

Really, I was attracted to the TI-92's layout and graphic ability --
but at (AUS) $488.70 rrp, I have to be certain it's suitable to my
needs. I have been heartened by the news that 3rd party programs are
available where the TI-92 does not offer in-built functionality.

Best,

Midnight