Re: TI-92, HELP! Significative numbers!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92, HELP! Significative numbers!!!

>The 92 does not know how to do significant figures, no.  I suppose you could
>program it, but I am not sure how that would be done.

Sure it does.

If you want a calculation to two sig. figs. set mode to FIX 2.

However, if you just have to add a bunch of numbers, with no set sig. fig.
to aim for, then I don't know. :)

-Biz

--

bizmark@SPAMmartini.office.cdsnet.net

Use address above, but remove SPAM to reply. Thanks. :)
_____
"You know you are a serious statistician if you keep the letter 'e' copied to
your clipboard, because just incase you hit paste by mistake, you'll still have
a fighting chance."
- Justin Smith

Follow-Ups: References: