Re: Preview of the TI-85 Archive!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Preview of the TI-85 Archive!

   Yeah, I'm tending to agree with the person who said it'll be like all
the others...I've done sites on other things, and it ends up that there's a
bunch of sites with all the same stuff...which is why I quit mine on a game
I used to play.
   It gets to a point where all the sites have the same thing, so adding
another doesn't make much of a difference if there's already a really good
one out there.
   In reality, the best thing would be one big collaborative site instead
of 20 ones, because the info would be in one place, and much easier...

Just my 2 cents,
Sean Rea

--

Sean Rea ... srea@dnc.net
BoE on the WWW - <http://www.dnc.net/users/bmsnrea/boe/index.html>

NOTE: This email is not an invitation for unsolicited email.